Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Updating!

Everyone there is a new man in my life!!!! Brayden Isaiah Ramos, he is my new love! (ok ok so I still love Jesse too! ha ha) I cant beleive that its almsot been a month since my love bug entered the world! It has gone by SO fast, and now I beleive the people that say "enjoy it while you can because it goes by to fast!"
This is him snoozing away next to me! He just likes to lay right next to my chest to hear my heart beat...so cute!

How adorable is this?!?! I just can't get enough of him! Makes me want more...of course in good time! :)



I love when his tiny hands find my finger and latch on and he just stares at me like...ah i feel safe now mom!
I love being a mom!!








4 comments:

Kendra said...

Beautiful baby! Krista it is so fun to see more pictures of him. He is so precious. Thanks for the update. :)

AM said...

he is adorable! hope you are both getting enough sleep =o]

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

pendant lighting said...

So cute!